2022 AZT800 - NOBO Data Sheet
NEW FOR 2022
- An additional notes field has been added to each POI so users can add their own notes and customize their Data Sheets.
- New information has been added: E. Sahuarita Road & Hwy. 83, Mammoth, Gold Canyon, North Rim Country Store, Outfitters and Laundromats.
- Larger fonts have been used for easier reading.
- Pages are better format for printing.
- Key POI
- Elevation POI
- Mileage numbers
- Distance to next
- Elevation +/-
- Max/Min Elevations
- Avg. Grade between POI
- Pavement sections
- Water sources
- Bike shops
- Resupply options
- Important notes
- Elevation profile
- Finish Target Times
- Based off the most recent GPX file (see note below)
The Data Sheet is the one piece of information that has it all. If you're planning a bikepacking trip on the Arizona Trail, this sheet has the information you need. This product is updated throughout the year to keep it as current as possible.
This product is NOT a hard copy or a file you can manipulate. It's only a PDF. One can personalized them by printing the PDFs and then add their own notes.
$1.00 from every sale of this product will go to the Arizona Trail Association.
This item expires on Dec. 31, 2022. After which point it will no longer receive automatic updates.
This item is currently based off the most recent GPX file but will be updated to the most recent if/when it's available. You will receive an email when this update or any other happens throughout 2022 with your purchase.