2021 SOUTH BOUND Data Sheet
NEW FOR 2021
- Data created in Garmin Basecamp for more accurate information.
- Now includes a How To Read page, as well as Maximum and Minimum Elevations.
- New order of columns for easier reading/digestion of data.
- Includes chart with differences between TD and GDC routes.
- Key POI
- Elevation POI
- Mileage numbers
- Distance to next
- Elevation +/-
- Max/Min Elevations
- Avg. Grade between POI
- Pavement sections
- Water sources
- Bike shops
- Resupply options
- Important notes
- Elevation profile
- Finish Target Times
- Based off the most recent 10k GPX file (see note below)
The Data Sheet is the one piece of information that has it all. If you're planning a trip on the Tour Divide or GDMBR route, this sheet has the information you need. This product is updated throughout the year to keep it as current as possible.
$1.00 from every sale of this product will go to Bikepackingroots.com.
This item expires on Dec. 31, 2021. After which point it will no longer receive automatic updates.
This item is currently based off the most recent 10k GPX file but will be updated to the most recent if/when it's available. You will receive an email when this update or any other happens throughout 2021 with your purchase.