2023 Tour Divide Classic SOBO Data Sheet
- We updated how we call out important data so it's easier on the eyes and better stands out.
- General house keeping was done to clean up the sheets.
- Town populations were added to help users gauge resupply options.
- A lot of background work was done to make maintaining our planning aids easier, hopefully resulting in faster updates for our users.
The Data Sheet is the one planning aid that has it all. If you're planning a trip on the Tour Divide Classic* or GDMBR route, this sheet has the information you need. This digital product is updated throughout the year to keep it as current as possible.
*The Tour Divide CLASSIC runs from the US/CAN border to the US/MEX border and follows the GDMBR from the ACA (American Cycling Association) maps. It's slightly shorter and takes a different route in a few areas compared to the Tour Divide route.
If you're riding the Tour Divide race, take a look at our Tour Divide Planning Aids.
- Key POI
- Elevation POI
- Mileage numbers
- Distance to next
- Elevation +/-
- Max/Min Elevations
- Avg. Grade between POI
- Pavement sections
- Water sources
- Bike shops
- Resupply options
- Important notes
- Elevation profile
- Finish Target Times
- Based off the most recent 10k GPX file (see note below)
This product is NOT a hard copy or a file you can manipulate. It's a PDF. One can personalized them by printing the PDFs and then add their own notes.
$1.00 from every sale of this product will go to Bikepackingroots.com.
This item expires on Dec. 31, 2023. After which point it will no longer receive automatic updates.
This item is currently based off the most recent 10k GPX file but will be updated to the most recent if/when it's available. You will receive an email when this update or any other happens throughout 2023 with your purchase.