2022 SOUTH/WESTBOUND Data Sheet
NEW FOR 2022
- Added additional resupply points: Saguache, Gunnison, Fairplay, Bailey, and Buffalo Creek/Fire Station.
- Improved layout for easier reading and notes field added so users can add their own notes.
- Added resupply options: Laundromats and Outfitters.
- Larger font used for easier reading.
- Better formatting for improved printing.
- Key POI
- Elevation POI
- Mileage numbers
- Distance to next
- Elevation +/-
- Max/Min Elevations
- Avg. Grade between POI
- Pavement sections
- Water sources
- Bike shops
- Resupply options
- Important notes
- Elevation profile
- Finish Target Times
- Based off the most recent GPX file (see note below)
The Data Sheet is the one piece of information that has it all. If you're planning a bikepacking trip on the Colorado Trail, this sheet has the information you need. This product is updated throughout the year to keep it as current as possible.
This product is NOT a hard copy or a file you can manipulate. It's only a PDF. One can personalized them by printing the PDFs and then add their own notes.
$1.00 from every sale of this product will go to the Colorado Trail Foundation.
This item expires on Dec. 31, 2022. After which point it will no longer receive automatic updates.
This item is currently based off the most recent GPX file but will be updated to the most recent if/when it's available. You will receive an email when this update or any other happens throughout 20212with your purchase.